Friday, November 19, 2004

Wedding Songs Part II

So, Daniel and Lisa’s wedding is set for October 7, 2005. Here are a few more suggestions on what they SHOULD play for this special event:

The whole Celine Dion collection
"I’ll Be There For You" – Bon Jovi
"I Wanna Sex You Up" – Color Me Bad
Anything by Michael Bolton
"Rush" - Paula Abdul
"Take My Breath Away" (2004 Version) – Nick & Jessica Lachey
"Crazy" - Aerosmith
"I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing" – Aerosmith
Faith Hill’s
ballads
"I Need Love" – LL Cool J

And finally, for Daniel:
"To All the Girls I’ve Loved Before" – Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually we are getting married Oct. 7, 2006 not 2005, but if you want to pay my tuition maybe we will reconsider.

Daniel will definitely like "I Wanna Sex You Up"

Thanks so much for trying to make this a memorable event for everyone :)!!!

Lisa

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home