Team Sabotage ...
... got sabotaged Saturday evening in San Jose. I guess they knew from the beginning that the odds were against them (rink surface, last minute change on the talent divisions, speed & experience). But overall, the team kept their heads up and were in good spirits after the initial shock of the first game (which was called before the 2nd half started). Surprisingly, the team became the crowd favorite. Even the event organizer was impressed by their spirit and their guts. I will always remember that last game when Danny scored the only goal for the team - that whole section of the sports arena just went wild. Even kids from other teams were cheering with genuine enthusiasm. Unbelievable! They impressed a lot of people that night even with an 0-4 record.
To Team Sabotage, I applaud you for your heart and hard work. Hockey doesn't make great men. Hard work & a competitive spirit does. I'll sponsor you guys any time.
To Team Sabotage, I applaud you for your heart and hard work. Hockey doesn't make great men. Hard work & a competitive spirit does. I'll sponsor you guys any time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home