Just Doing My Part
I've been doing jury duty for almost 2 days now. I innocently went in thinking that jury duty would only take a couple of hours. Yikes! On Monday, I will be reporting in for my 3rd day. The attorneys are still in the process of interviewing jurors - there still about 25 of us that they haven't talked to yet. I'm thinking that Monday will be another long, long day. In some ways, I feel ok about performing my civic duty. Plus, it's a good way to be away from work for a while. Yeah, it's a nice break from the weekly routine.
Anyway, I can't really talk about the case in detail but it's pretty interesting (and serious). I'm sure I'll have stories to tell after I'm done with my duty. Stay tuned ...
Anyway, I can't really talk about the case in detail but it's pretty interesting (and serious). I'm sure I'll have stories to tell after I'm done with my duty. Stay tuned ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home