Just Doing My Part: Part II
You guessed it! I was officially sworn in today as one of the 12 jurors.
Obviously, I can't talk about the case. The only thing I can say is that this thing is projected to last until October 10th. A 3 1/2 week trial should tell you how serious these proceedings are. Our sessions today made it all the more real as we already listened to a couple of witnesses & saw a few pieces of evidence. This is as close I've ever been to a real life version of Law & Order.
It's kinda exciting ...
Obviously, I can't talk about the case. The only thing I can say is that this thing is projected to last until October 10th. A 3 1/2 week trial should tell you how serious these proceedings are. Our sessions today made it all the more real as we already listened to a couple of witnesses & saw a few pieces of evidence. This is as close I've ever been to a real life version of Law & Order.
It's kinda exciting ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home