Spring Break 2008
Dee and I took the kids to Southern California during this year's Spring Break. We spent 3 days in Disneyland and 1 day at Universal Studios. Both parks were crowded - seemed like everybody in the country decided to spend Spring Break in SoCal this year.
For some of us, it was our first time visiting Universal Studios. On the way to the park, it was really neat to see the big Hollywood sign on the side of the hill. Anyway, we really liked the Tram Ride that took us in the back lot. The kids got a kick out of the Earthquake and King Kong sound stages. I particularly enjoyed seeing the prop cars and the Bates Motel from Psycho. We were hoping to see some celebrities during the trip but we didn't have any luck. Although, I thought I saw Woody Harrelson ... Dee didn't think it was him. Oh, well.
Also, we had dinner one night with Oliver. Again, big congratulations Oli! You have great things in store this year. We'll be praying for you and Nem.
All in all, we enjoyed our time off. I needed that week-long getaway. It was great spending time with the family in the happiest place on earth. Although, we're all kinda "Disneyed out". We might skip this trip for 2 to 3 years.
Photos:
For some of us, it was our first time visiting Universal Studios. On the way to the park, it was really neat to see the big Hollywood sign on the side of the hill. Anyway, we really liked the Tram Ride that took us in the back lot. The kids got a kick out of the Earthquake and King Kong sound stages. I particularly enjoyed seeing the prop cars and the Bates Motel from Psycho. We were hoping to see some celebrities during the trip but we didn't have any luck. Although, I thought I saw Woody Harrelson ... Dee didn't think it was him. Oh, well.
Also, we had dinner one night with Oliver. Again, big congratulations Oli! You have great things in store this year. We'll be praying for you and Nem.
All in all, we enjoyed our time off. I needed that week-long getaway. It was great spending time with the family in the happiest place on earth. Although, we're all kinda "Disneyed out". We might skip this trip for 2 to 3 years.
Photos:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home