Tidbits
Happy Holidays
Yes, it's official. I think it became official when Dee and I got up at 5am on Black Friday to shop for Christmas presents. There was a little bit of mayhem at the Target Store but it wasn't too bad. I saw a couple of women bickering at each other, a person making a scene by yelling at a store worker for false advertising, and one large man trying to sneak through a tiny space on the electronics aisle. Yep, Christmas is in the air. I've experienced the madness first-hand.
Blessings Galore
I apologize for the lack of activity and updates on the site. It has been a busy year for me. As you know by now, I just got married! Yay! Woo Hoo! The wedding, the honeymoon, and the past few weeks have been awesome! I still look back in awe and joy when I think about the week of our wedding and the fabulous time Dee and I had in Maui immediately after. I can truly say that I'm happy with EVERYTHING in my life ... and God made it possible. Like they say, if God can create the universe, then He can make anything possible. He can make a person whole and He can bless a person beyond his wildest imagination. I thank God each day for my wife and for our 3 fabulous kids! I am the luckiest man in the world!
It's Not a Job If It's Easy
Well, life's not perfect. My enthusiasm in regards to my job fluctuates from week to week. I had a good week last week. This week, I'm not too thrilled about. My job consists of making money for the company by selling advertising space. However, local businesses around the country are struggling to stay afloat. The gas prices are not helping either. When the economy is bad, then our business goes bad. It's been a tough year for our company and for a majority of my clients. If you all still think that what happens in Washington can't possibly affect our way of life, think again! We'll be electing a new president soon. I suggest we all take time to make the right decision. Sheesssh! Anything's better than what we have now ... I'm sorry, folks, but BUSH SUCKS! And, he's been sucking for years now!
New Photos are Up:
Yes, it's official. I think it became official when Dee and I got up at 5am on Black Friday to shop for Christmas presents. There was a little bit of mayhem at the Target Store but it wasn't too bad. I saw a couple of women bickering at each other, a person making a scene by yelling at a store worker for false advertising, and one large man trying to sneak through a tiny space on the electronics aisle. Yep, Christmas is in the air. I've experienced the madness first-hand.
Blessings Galore
I apologize for the lack of activity and updates on the site. It has been a busy year for me. As you know by now, I just got married! Yay! Woo Hoo! The wedding, the honeymoon, and the past few weeks have been awesome! I still look back in awe and joy when I think about the week of our wedding and the fabulous time Dee and I had in Maui immediately after. I can truly say that I'm happy with EVERYTHING in my life ... and God made it possible. Like they say, if God can create the universe, then He can make anything possible. He can make a person whole and He can bless a person beyond his wildest imagination. I thank God each day for my wife and for our 3 fabulous kids! I am the luckiest man in the world!
It's Not a Job If It's Easy
Well, life's not perfect. My enthusiasm in regards to my job fluctuates from week to week. I had a good week last week. This week, I'm not too thrilled about. My job consists of making money for the company by selling advertising space. However, local businesses around the country are struggling to stay afloat. The gas prices are not helping either. When the economy is bad, then our business goes bad. It's been a tough year for our company and for a majority of my clients. If you all still think that what happens in Washington can't possibly affect our way of life, think again! We'll be electing a new president soon. I suggest we all take time to make the right decision. Sheesssh! Anything's better than what we have now ... I'm sorry, folks, but BUSH SUCKS! And, he's been sucking for years now!
New Photos are Up:
- Emma's Birthday Party
- Karaoke Night in New Harbor Church
- 412 on Ice (New Harbor Youth Group's Ice Skating Trip)
- Thanksgiving 2007
Dave Recommends:
- In Theaters: Dan in Real Life
- DVD: Shrek the Third, Ocean's Thirteen, Hairspray
- Music: Duper Sessions - Sondre Lerche and the Faces Down Quartet
- YouTube: The 300 - "It's Raining Men" version
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home