Tidbits
Tim Goodman, one of my favorite Chronicle writers, wrote an interesting and funny column in today’s Chronicle about Jennifer Garner. Quite frankly, I don’t understand America’s fascination with the show Alias and Jennifer Garner. I enjoyed her in 13 Going on 30, but that’s about it. She’s very charming, but not as HOT as most men think she is. The same goes with the following, in my opinion: Janet Jackson, Brittney Spears, Christina Aguillera, Tara Reid, Sharon Stone, and the Hilton sisters. All are very over-rated and overexposed.
I’ve been enjoying the music of John Mayer recently. The guy’s a true prodigy. Don’t believe me? See him live.
The Warriors have lost 17 of 20. A season filled with hope and optimism has crashed and burned under Montgomery’s wing. As a suffering fan for about 12 years now, I continue to remain hopeful. Although, I believe I will die an old man without seeing the Warriors win another championship. Life is cruel.
Quote of the Day:
"My esteem in this country has gone up substantially. It is very nice now when people wave at me, they use all their fingers."
- Jimmy Carter
I’ve been enjoying the music of John Mayer recently. The guy’s a true prodigy. Don’t believe me? See him live.
The Warriors have lost 17 of 20. A season filled with hope and optimism has crashed and burned under Montgomery’s wing. As a suffering fan for about 12 years now, I continue to remain hopeful. Although, I believe I will die an old man without seeing the Warriors win another championship. Life is cruel.
Quote of the Day:
"My esteem in this country has gone up substantially. It is very nice now when people wave at me, they use all their fingers."
- Jimmy Carter
2 Comments:
Jennifer Garner looks like a man.
Mac
Dude! So mean.
You know who looks like a man? Hilary Swank.
Post a Comment
<< Home