Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Perks

One of our new clients, Extreme Pizza, delivered 3 extra large pizzas and a large bowl of salad to our office yesterday. Total worth: $103.00. Extreme Pizza is brand new to the Walnut Creek area, and the owner was kind enough to treat us with delicious pizza free of charge. Man, I haven’t had good pizza like that in a long time. What a way to promote a restaurant! Anyway, the one benefit of being a Chronicle employee is that we get these little perks every once in a while – from free food and movie passes to concert, sports, and theater tickets. As a matter of fact, I attended Game5 of the World Series back in 2002, courtesy of the Chronicle. I took one of my aunts to see Beauty and the Beast at the Orpheum Theater for free. The Chronicle was responsible for my first 49er game. I saw James Taylor & Lenny Kravitz live via Chronicle seats. I’ve seen Warrior games "luxury" style from the Chronicle suite at the Coliseum. I love these perks! If only they could get U2 tickets for me, I’d die a happy man. Thanks Chronicle!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey how come you never take me anywhere???lol!!!

Lisa

1:12 PM  
Blogger Dave1974 said...

Yeah, I do feel lucky.

Lisa, you never asked.
By the way, I owe you lunch for winning our "NFL Predict the Winners" game. I'll take you and Daniel out. Daniel has to pay for his own though.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, James Taylor and the 49ers. Thanks Chronicle!

Mac

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home