Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Tidbits

December 17th - Happy Birthday Daniel! Remember, we, Malabuyos, get better with age.

I saw 2 great movies this past weekend:

I, Robot - Excellent action/sci-fi flick. Great special effects. Pretty good plot (although a bit predictable).
Grade: A

Collateral - One of the best films I've seen all year and one of Tom Cruise's best films ever. Intensity level: High.
Grade: A+

Is it just me, or has it been really cold the past few days? I don't recall Bay Area winters when temperatures were this low. Also, what's up with the fog? I live in the East Bay for crying out loud.

Dee, the kids, and I went to San Francisco last week for some fun-filled ice skating at the Embarcadero. I have never been good at any kind of "skating", but I did it anyway. After a half hour, my feet started hurting and my back started cramping. Skating is definitely not my sport. Give me dry land and tennis shoes anytime.
Afterwards we headed over to Ghirardelli Square for ice cream. What a fun night!

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger MalaBOOYAH said...

I saw Collateral three times in the theatres! Absolutely loved it. It's a bit disturbing that some of what Tom Cruise says is quite true, though his attitude towards it is a bit misguided. Cruise did an excellent job in the movie, I truly hope he wins an Oscar down the road in his career.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home