Saturday, June 16, 2007

Promotions All Around

A couple of days ago we attended Jenny's Promotion Ceremony at Pleasant Hill Middle School. It's hard to believe that Dee and I now have teenager in high school. When they say that kids grow up fast, they really weren't kidding. I'm amazed each day at how grown up the kids are now. We have a picture of them with Donald Duck a few years ago in Disneyland and they all looked so different then. We're all really proud of them. They're great and talented kids.

But Thursday was Jenny's big day. She's going to College Park High School after the summer. I remember my days in high school ... I have nice memories, but life was awkward at that age. We all wish her the best, and we think she'll do just fine with the transition.

On a side note, Shelby will have her own transition period as well. She'll be in Middle School in the Fall. She said goodbye to Stranwood Elementary this past week while she welcomes new challenges in a few months in 6th grade.

Congratulations to our girls!

Photos: Jenny's Graduation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home