Friday, May 11, 2007

Game 4, Here We Come!

Dee and I will join in on the frenzy this Sunday as we go to Oakland for Game 4 of the playoffs. What a good way to spend Mother's Day, eh? The W's are looking to tying the series after they completely destroyed the hapless Jazz tonight.

I've been to several regular season games throughout the years, but I've never watched this team while they were actually good. So, I'm pretty excited to see this game at the Oracle Arena on Sunday. Finally, I'll be able to cheer my heart out for a winning team. It's about time.


Dunk of the Year

1 Comments:

Blogger D AND D said...

Babe, is this the view from our seats? =0)

Indeed, a great way to celebrate the day.. Like an, "AFTERNOON DELIGHT!"

"gonna find my baby
gonna hold him tight
gonna grab some warrior delight.."

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home