Happiest Place on Earth
The weather was much better the second day. It's a good thing we started our day early because the crowd was huge as the day wore on. We made sure we rode on "Space Mountain" early that morning. By the way, that is still the best ride in Disney. We love the "Tower of Terror", but "Space Mountain" is a classic. The kids loved it too.
Before lunchtime, we watched Jenny perform with the rest of the Wind Ensemble at "Carnation Plaza". They played for 30 minutes and they had a pretty good crowd watching them. We're so proud of her. Good job, Jenn!
We made sure that we soak up all of Disneyland before we left. We stayed there until midnight. And yes, I felt kinda sad leaving. After all, it is the happiest place on Earth. This was my 3rd time in Disneyland and I enjoy it more during each visit. Yeah, having kids make it 10x more better, but you can't help but feel really happy when you're there.
I'll be going back to work tomorrow ... sucks!
5 Comments:
How fun!!! I miss reading your blogs! Been so busy with work (and then some) and all. Tyrone misses his boy, Anth.
Love you guys.
GiGi
I miss you and Dee so much!
We miss you too, cuz! We all need to plan for a Disneyland or a Vegas trip one of these days. It'll be a blast!
Give my regards to T-Bone.
Love you too, Gigi. I'm so glad you called me this morning. It was a wonderful start to my crazy day. See you in 6 months! xo dee
hey dave, i updated my portfolio blog space to a differnt server. here's the new link:
www.xanga.com/azrieldesign
thanx bro!
What? You came down to Disneyland and didn't even call me? I live 15 minutes away from Anaheim! Oh well...
Post a Comment
<< Home