Friday, March 30, 2007

Whoa! What a Week!

The Daily Grind
This past work week just flew by! I woke up early on Monday to go to the city for an 8:30 meeting, and then all of a sudden, it's already Friday. Yeah, the days are flying by eversince I started my new job. I'm not complaining ... I just feel like I'm so overly busy without really accomplishing anything. Have you had weeks like that? My manager told me yesterday that I need to pace myself - he said that the key to growing a territory and a strong account base takes time. It's a marathon and not a sprint. I don't know. I can't help it. I'm the type of person who wants to get the deal done now. But he's right. I need to slow it down a bit. Otherwise, I'll burn myself out.

Rejoicing on a Tuesday
Dee has been going to church with me for about 2 months now. I didn't try to push her to go throughout our relationship. I believe that God calls people in His own time and on His own terms. One Sunday, Dee just decided to join me for church. From that Sunday on, she felt the urge to come back week after week after week. It was such a blessing to have the love of my life join me every Sunday. For a long time, Dee has been curious about the Bible - that Sunday she finally decided to pursue her spiritual curiosity. After 2 months of going on Sundays, she took another giant leap by accepting Christ this past Tuesday. For those of you who aren't Christians, this is a personal commitment made by Christians to accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. Their old self is gone and a life of love and purity emerges under the teachings of Jesus and the Scriptures. So, the next time you see her, make sure you congratulate her on her new spiritual journey as a new Christian. To Dee, I love you, babe! I'm so happy for you. The heavens are rejoicing with us as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger MalaBOOYAH said...

Oh, awesome! This is too exciting!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

We are so happy for you guys! Celebration time!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that's cool

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home