Tidbits
Shuffle This!
Dee, the awesome fiancé that she is, gave me an iPod Shuffle over the holidays. I never realized how great these things are. First of all, it’s small – perfect to take to the gym and listen to music while working out. Second, downloading and organizing songs on it is so easy. Third, it just looks so cool. I’m very happy to say that I’ve finally caught up in the media technology world. Take that, Gigi!
Cabin Fever
Ok, so the family and I were talking about going up to Tahoe for a weekend in the snow. I’ve done a little bit of research and I haven’t found a property that’s reasonably priced for a group of 15 people. Some of these places would require each of us to pay around $60 per person for a 2-night stay. Anyway, I’ll provide you all with more information once I get things more organized. There’s always an option of taking a one-day trip up there – much like how Uncle Boyty used to do in the past.
(If you have any ideas, please feel free to post your comments or suggestions)
“The Apprentice” is Back!
Yes, I admit it! I love this show. Donald Trump may be the most annoying billionaire on the planet, but at least he puts on a good show. I don’t like the concept this season, though. Putting people in tents after losing a task is not only mean-spirited, but it’s also pointless. What does sleeping in tents have to do with working for a multi-million dollar real estate business? But heck, the contestants signed up for this and they’re the ones who have to live with it. The season premiere, although wasn’t very compelling, introduced the viewers with some “wacked-out” contestants. You look at some of these people and you wonder why they’re in the positions they’re in – business owners, executives, professors, lawyers, etc … Some of these clowns are complete, obnoxious idiots! But, it does make for good television. Bravo, Donald! Bravo!
Dave Recommends:
MUSIC: Blue on Blue by Leigh Nash
IN THEATERS: The Pursuit of Happyness
DVD: Little Miss Sunshine
YouTube: They’re Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!
Dee, the awesome fiancé that she is, gave me an iPod Shuffle over the holidays. I never realized how great these things are. First of all, it’s small – perfect to take to the gym and listen to music while working out. Second, downloading and organizing songs on it is so easy. Third, it just looks so cool. I’m very happy to say that I’ve finally caught up in the media technology world. Take that, Gigi!
Cabin Fever
Ok, so the family and I were talking about going up to Tahoe for a weekend in the snow. I’ve done a little bit of research and I haven’t found a property that’s reasonably priced for a group of 15 people. Some of these places would require each of us to pay around $60 per person for a 2-night stay. Anyway, I’ll provide you all with more information once I get things more organized. There’s always an option of taking a one-day trip up there – much like how Uncle Boyty used to do in the past.
(If you have any ideas, please feel free to post your comments or suggestions)
“The Apprentice” is Back!
Yes, I admit it! I love this show. Donald Trump may be the most annoying billionaire on the planet, but at least he puts on a good show. I don’t like the concept this season, though. Putting people in tents after losing a task is not only mean-spirited, but it’s also pointless. What does sleeping in tents have to do with working for a multi-million dollar real estate business? But heck, the contestants signed up for this and they’re the ones who have to live with it. The season premiere, although wasn’t very compelling, introduced the viewers with some “wacked-out” contestants. You look at some of these people and you wonder why they’re in the positions they’re in – business owners, executives, professors, lawyers, etc … Some of these clowns are complete, obnoxious idiots! But, it does make for good television. Bravo, Donald! Bravo!
Dave Recommends:
MUSIC: Blue on Blue by Leigh Nash
IN THEATERS: The Pursuit of Happyness
DVD: Little Miss Sunshine
YouTube: They’re Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!
3 Comments:
I love you David T.
Love U too Dee Dee ... would you come to my quarters for some toast?
Yes but only after I, "see a man in the village who as the influenza"
Post a Comment
<< Home