Goodbye, 2006. Hello, 2007!
The past year was very good to us. There were certainly many blessings such as the weddings of Daniel & Lisa, and Phoebe & Dave. Jenny, Shelby, and Anthony continued to flourish with their studies and other various activities. Dee and I have pretty much gotten a handle on the wedding preparations, although we still have a long way to go – but the tough decisions we’ve made in 2006 are already a blessing in itself. I’m not sad saying goodbye to 2006 because I know that 2007 will bring more joy and surprises.
I’m definitely looking forward to our big day in October as Dee and I will finally tie the knot. We’re both very excited to see our vision come in to fruition. Dee has so many great ideas for the reception and we’re hoping that we can put them together smoothly. 2007 is definitely OUR year, and we’re looking forward to bigger and better things with our family, our jobs, and with our life in general.
Before 2006 ended, we were invited to spend New Year’s Eve at Daniel’s and Lisa’s along with other friends and family (Joel & Anna, sorry we couldn’t come to your party … maybe next year, ok?). We had fun playing Guitar Hero II, a game of Scene It, and watching the countdown on TV – we even took a picture of the group as the clock hit zero. Anyway, thanks to our hosts for the food and the awesomely fun night. Happy New Year!
Photos: New Year’s Eve Party
Blog: Dee’s Thoughts
I’m definitely looking forward to our big day in October as Dee and I will finally tie the knot. We’re both very excited to see our vision come in to fruition. Dee has so many great ideas for the reception and we’re hoping that we can put them together smoothly. 2007 is definitely OUR year, and we’re looking forward to bigger and better things with our family, our jobs, and with our life in general.
Before 2006 ended, we were invited to spend New Year’s Eve at Daniel’s and Lisa’s along with other friends and family (Joel & Anna, sorry we couldn’t come to your party … maybe next year, ok?). We had fun playing Guitar Hero II, a game of Scene It, and watching the countdown on TV – we even took a picture of the group as the clock hit zero. Anyway, thanks to our hosts for the food and the awesomely fun night. Happy New Year!
Photos: New Year’s Eve Party
Blog: Dee’s Thoughts
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home