Dee Meets Harry Shearer
When I found out that Harry Shearer was going to be a guest speaker at the Downtown Chronicle office, I just had to be a part of it. Since I work in the East Bay, there was no way I could attend the event in the middle of a Wednesday afternoon. So, I asked Dee to go instead. She had no idea who he was … well, I guess most people won’t know him either unless you’re a big fan of The Simpson’s, This is Spinal Tap, or any of Christopher Guest’s movies. Anyway, Dee actually enjoyed listening to him speak about his life in show business. She said that he was totally hilarious and quite an interesting character.It’s too bad that I couldn’t get to meet him in person, but Dee was able to have him sign my ‘Spinal Tap’ DVD, and buy a signed copy of his new book. We even have a couple of pictures of Harry. Awesome! Or, as Mr. Burn’s would say, “Excellent”.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home