Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Remnants from the Wedding

The newlyweds are back from their honeymoon cruise. We met with them this past Sunday to watch them open their gazillion presents and also to chat more about their wonderful wedding day. We even got to watch a DVD that my dad made for them – it was pretty impressive.

As far as the gifts are concerned, they received plenty of household items – so many that they will barely have enough room in the apartment to store all of them. Interesting, though … an anonymous person (or persons) gave them a bag filled with naughty stuff which included a pair of candy handcuffs, a leather whip, and a book called, “Amazing Sex”. Dee and I connected the dots and figured out who gave them those. Daniel, you’ll have to figure that one out for yourself.

Anyway, it was nice to see the happy couple again. However, like Nathan said after meeting them right after the honeymoon, “I can’t look at the both of you the same way again.” Lisa was blushing …

12 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Ask Daniel what he told me when I asked him over the phone, "So, how was the cruise?"

12:22 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

sickos!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He must've been like, "I don't know... I never left the room."

1:12 PM  
Blogger Dave1974 said...

Daniel said they were in bed by 10pm every night during the cruise.
Stupid me ... I actually asked him, "why"?

(DUH on me!)

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every night? Man I can't wait until I get married. Dave, can we take a cruise?

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another note..
They haven't answered any emails we've sent or made any comments on the blogs - COME UP FOR AIR YOU GUYS! =0)

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but only for a minute

8:10 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

for some reason there's somethin' funny bout' daniel doin' the deed. i'm sure he's enjoyin' every second of it. oh, and lisa came by the house last night and she looked ravaged! 2 points for kojack!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Haha, "ravaged!"

best. comment. thread. ever.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are horrible!!!! i'm glad that you are having fun with this... we are too!!! :o)

Lisa

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny stuff...said in this blog...you guys are awesome...i like the ravaged part...

daniel

oh yeah...we finally got our DSL on...

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha.. DSL, i remember that from high school-IN THE 80'S!!

GIGI.. too funny, silly girl.

xo
d

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home