Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Orange Crush

Dee and I took the kids to the Smith Family Farms in Brentwood over the weekend to pick out our pumpkins. The farm was really neat. They even had actual farm animals on site. We got to ride a tractor too … well, we were being pulled by a tractor, but it was still really neat. Anyway, we picked out our pumpkins and now we’re ready to carve them. I don’t know if I can topple Tim’s & Chesney’s masterpieces. I’m not that artistic, and I don’t have the patience. I did carve out a spider one year and it looked pretty decent. Anyway, we’ll take some pictures of our carvings once they’re finished.

Photos: Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Great pictures! For some reason, going to the pumpkin patch is a fun family outing, though when you think about it, the whole thing is kind of silly.

I prepared for kissing a girl with a watermelon, but a pumpkin works too.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just TMI.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home