Friday, October 20, 2006

Attention Party People!

A few notes regarding our 3rd Annual Birthday Extravaganza:

1) Some of you are having a hard time finding or creating a costume based from the theme we’ve selected. I want to be clear that even though we have a theme; it’s ok to wear any kind of costume. The bottom line is – you have to wear one. We don’t care what it is. Just wear one. Or if some of you are courageous enough, you could pull off an Adam or Eve.
Warning: Guests arriving without a costume will not receive any sustenance.

2) It sounds selfish I know, but if you’re going to get us a gift (and we LOVE them), it might as well be something we like. So, I’ve updated my wish list on Amazon.com:
Dave’s Wish List

Meanwhile, Dee requests Yankee Candles (Raspberry Cream, Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon Stick, etc … no vanilla). She also likes the movie, She’s All That, and a couple of books, “Jemima J.” and “The Guy Not Taken”.

Did I mention WE LOVE GIFTS?

3) Dinner is on us (although, contributions will be accepted), but drinks are on you. Sorry, martini & beer drinkers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home