Thursday, September 14, 2006

Remnants from Last Week

‘Cut’ It Out
Because of my dear cousin, Oliver, Dee and I are now proud owners of a Cutco Kitchen Knife Set. His presentation was so impressive that we were prompted to invest $600 on some brand new knives for our kitchen. It’s amazing how he approached us with, “let me just do a presentation for you and you don’t have to BUY anything.” Little did we know that he was just saying that do get in to our home so he could use his new selling skills on us. AND IT WORKED! Good job, Oliver. You had me at “let’s cut this penny”.

Battle Wounds: Juicy & Fruity
I have 3 major bruises from our day at the paintball field. I have a lemon on my right arm, a nice juicy red strawberry on my back, and a small purple onion on my left butt cheek. Delish’! Here are the photos of my battle wounds. I left out the one on my booty since the world doesn’t really need to see that. If you’re curious, I’ll show it to you privately. (wink wink)
Just to let you know, they haven’t fully healed yet. My modeling career has been put on hold for now.


Davey’s Day
After Saturday’s festivities, it got me thinking about my own bachelor’s party next year. I told the guys that I just want something small & simple – wine tasting, perhaps? However, Mac said that it was too girly and not manly enough. And, he does have a good point. Anyway, I’m open to anything. A road trip, a few days in Vegas, a night of karaoke, or even going to a sporting event would be fun! Either way, anything that involves my brothers and cousins will be a blast. We have a way of making everything a memorable experience.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, you should do whatever you want. Though I don't know how accepting the wine tasting crowd will be of all the Malabuyo/Camacho boys together.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Chesney said...

Oliver suckered us too. Told us the same line about that he just wanted to practice his sales pitch and he not only got us to buy stuff but my sister and brother-in-law bought stuff too.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Dave1974 said...

Yes! "Suckered" is the perfect word for it.
Well, atleast I can sleep at night knowing that the knives are a good quality product with a lifetime warranty.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

If we do Vegas, the Malabuyo-Camacho crowd would be most accepting of this at the Hilton.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home