A Weekend Like No Other
I should really just let the pictures speak for themselves.
Friday Night
We got some of our friends and family together for a night of karaoke at Val's in Daly City. Seriously, folks, if you've never gone to a karaoke lounge before, its a blast! Some of the people in the group, including me, sang a few songs. Mac, Gia, Daniel, Lisa, and Ephraim sang very well I must say. Me, on the other hand, was just trying to get by. But, it's karaoke for crying out loud. Nobody goes to these things to REALLY listen to good music anyway.
Click Here for: Karaoke Night Photos
Saturday
We left early in the afternoon to go to Santa Cruz to visit the famous Mystery Spot and spend some time at the Boardwalk. We were supposed to spend the night in the area but the motel we booked for the night was so freakin' filthy. I'll let Dee give you the details on that. Anyway, the Mystery Spot was truly an experience like no other. However, with all the gravitational and magnetic fields in the area, we almost got sick from being disoriented. It was such a weird feeling. It was as if we stepped in to the Twilight Zone.
We headed over to the Boardwalk around 6pm. We had dinner, played arcade games, and spent the rest of the night going on rides. Well, I went on 2 major rides, and after that I was done. Old age makes your insides feel incapable to process too much jolting and movement. Anyway, we stayed 'till closing and drove back home at around 11:30.
Sunday
We took the kids out for lunch at Hooter's. It actually started as a joke to get Anthony to pose with the waitresses. In the end, the girls ended up getting t-shirts, pictures with the Hooter's girls, and eating excellent chicken wings.
After lunch, we brought them to Boomer's in Livermore for more arcade games, go-kart, and other rides. I particularly enjoyed the bumper boats ... I'm such a lightweight.
Click Here for: Saturday & Sunday Photos
Friday Night
We got some of our friends and family together for a night of karaoke at Val's in Daly City. Seriously, folks, if you've never gone to a karaoke lounge before, its a blast! Some of the people in the group, including me, sang a few songs. Mac, Gia, Daniel, Lisa, and Ephraim sang very well I must say. Me, on the other hand, was just trying to get by. But, it's karaoke for crying out loud. Nobody goes to these things to REALLY listen to good music anyway.
Click Here for: Karaoke Night Photos
Saturday
We left early in the afternoon to go to Santa Cruz to visit the famous Mystery Spot and spend some time at the Boardwalk. We were supposed to spend the night in the area but the motel we booked for the night was so freakin' filthy. I'll let Dee give you the details on that. Anyway, the Mystery Spot was truly an experience like no other. However, with all the gravitational and magnetic fields in the area, we almost got sick from being disoriented. It was such a weird feeling. It was as if we stepped in to the Twilight Zone.
We headed over to the Boardwalk around 6pm. We had dinner, played arcade games, and spent the rest of the night going on rides. Well, I went on 2 major rides, and after that I was done. Old age makes your insides feel incapable to process too much jolting and movement. Anyway, we stayed 'till closing and drove back home at around 11:30.
Sunday
We took the kids out for lunch at Hooter's. It actually started as a joke to get Anthony to pose with the waitresses. In the end, the girls ended up getting t-shirts, pictures with the Hooter's girls, and eating excellent chicken wings.
After lunch, we brought them to Boomer's in Livermore for more arcade games, go-kart, and other rides. I particularly enjoyed the bumper boats ... I'm such a lightweight.
Click Here for: Saturday & Sunday Photos
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home