I'm On Vacation!
Each year, Dee & I take time off from work a few weeks before the kids go back to school. It's our 1 last time to have enormous amount of fun before we go back to normalcy. We have nothing big planned this time around. After all, we took a trip to Vegas back in April.
Here are some things on the agenda:
Friday Night - Karaoke at Val's. If any of you are interested in joining us, you know where to reach me.
Sunday - Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk: We might spend the night there if we can find a decently priced hotel. If you haven't tried going on the rides in the evening, try it - it's the best - especially with the sunset backdrop. Beautiful!
Monday - Dee & the girls have an appointment at David's Bridal to try on some gowns. Me & Anthony might do some "boy" stuff. It's too bad there aren't any good arcades around the area. We might just watch a movie or something. I should convince him that Superman Returns deserves another look.
Tuesday - Oops, back to work.
Pictures to come soon ...
Here are some things on the agenda:
Friday Night - Karaoke at Val's. If any of you are interested in joining us, you know where to reach me.
Sunday - Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk: We might spend the night there if we can find a decently priced hotel. If you haven't tried going on the rides in the evening, try it - it's the best - especially with the sunset backdrop. Beautiful!
Monday - Dee & the girls have an appointment at David's Bridal to try on some gowns. Me & Anthony might do some "boy" stuff. It's too bad there aren't any good arcades around the area. We might just watch a movie or something. I should convince him that Superman Returns deserves another look.
Tuesday - Oops, back to work.
Pictures to come soon ...
1 Comments:
Sounds like fun.
It's too bad you couldn't go to the Boardwalk on Monday or Tuesday. Monday and Tuesday nights is 65 cent night. Everything--rides and food are 65 cents each.
I'm gone all this weekend, otherwise I'd go join you for the Boardwalk.
I think Tuesday looks like the worst day of the agenda.
Post a Comment
<< Home