Thursday, May 25, 2006

And Your American Idol is ...

Taylor Hicks !
He was my favorite all through out but I didn’t think he would win it all. I still would have rather seen Elliott come away with the title since he was the most deserving. Anyway, I’m pretty satisfied with the outcome. American Idol, in all its glory, is still just nothing but a televised karaoke contest. Knock it if you want, but it is still one of the most entertaining shows on TV.
Congratulations, Taylor!

Note to the producers of American Idol:
It’s time to can Paula Abdul. She has nothing to contribute and the woman is obviously heavily medicated during the shows. It’s time to send her back to the “has-been” world so that she may finally join the next season of the Surreal Life – she’ll fit right in.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE TAYLOR!!! he was my favorite the whole time... going back to the auditions. i love that he is different and isn't afraid to be himself!!! GO TAYLOR!!!

Lisa

11:21 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Yes TiVo is awesome. Comes in handy when you can't watch anything until after 8pm, when the kid(s) go to bed.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Dave1974 said...

I missed most of the first hour of the finale. I need to see this dress that people are talking about? What's Meatloaf doing in American Idol anyway? Talk about washed-out, man. I guess if Kenny Rogers can get some publicity time, anybody can.

I don't have TiVo. =O(

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home