Complacency Kills
Lock your office doors! That’s the lesson we learned this past Friday when 2 of our office laptops got stolen. It only took 2 to 3 minutes for the thieves to get away with $5,000 worth of computers. Only my manager and I were in the suite at the time, and for the 2 minutes that we left for a break, 2 laptops ended up getting stolen. The funny thing is, ever since the same incident happened a year ago (at a different suite and different company within the building), we’ve been extra alert about security and suspicious activity. We even attempt to lock the office doors even for just a bathroom break. The one time we left our door unlocked … 3 minutes was all it took.
Anyway, I called the Concord P.D. to file a report but we all know nothing will ever be recovered from these kinds of thefts.
Complacency, kids. It’s a killer I tell ya.
Anyway, I called the Concord P.D. to file a report but we all know nothing will ever be recovered from these kinds of thefts.
Complacency, kids. It’s a killer I tell ya.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home