Top 25 Countdown: Best Films of All-Time
Everyone should have their own list of Best Movies of All-Time. I came up with a Top 25 list. With all the great movies I’ve seen in my lifetime, I thought it wasn’t fair to leave out 15 other good ones by only naming the Top 10. I want to make this all-time list in to countdown series. I won’t name these great films all at once – where’s the fun in that?
Anyway, it’s true that as more movies get released in the future, this list may change. However, my Top 5 is about as solid as you can get – they’re practically set in stone. Enjoy!
25) In America (2002)
Catergory: Heart-wrenching. Watch it with someone you love, preferably a family member.
Who said that family films are supposed to be wholesome & filed with mushy moments? After all, our lives are not as delightful as episodes of The Brady Bunch. Well, this is not your typical family movie. It has plenty of sweet moments but it’s loaded with sadness and grief. This is a great underdog story of a family trying to cope with loss and adjusting to their new life in another country. This film is by no means a downer. It’s remarkable and inspirational.
Favorite Line:
“No... I'm in love with you. And I'm in love with your beautiful woman. And I'm in love with your kids. And I'm even in love with your unborn child. I'm even in love with your anger! I'm in love with anything that lives!”
- Mateo (played by Djimon Hounsou)
Next Up: #24
Hint: War & Stone
Anyway, it’s true that as more movies get released in the future, this list may change. However, my Top 5 is about as solid as you can get – they’re practically set in stone. Enjoy!
25) In America (2002)
Catergory: Heart-wrenching. Watch it with someone you love, preferably a family member.
Who said that family films are supposed to be wholesome & filed with mushy moments? After all, our lives are not as delightful as episodes of The Brady Bunch. Well, this is not your typical family movie. It has plenty of sweet moments but it’s loaded with sadness and grief. This is a great underdog story of a family trying to cope with loss and adjusting to their new life in another country. This film is by no means a downer. It’s remarkable and inspirational.
Favorite Line:
“No... I'm in love with you. And I'm in love with your beautiful woman. And I'm in love with your kids. And I'm even in love with your unborn child. I'm even in love with your anger! I'm in love with anything that lives!”
- Mateo (played by Djimon Hounsou)
Next Up: #24
Hint: War & Stone
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home