Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

- Dee, thanks for the awesome card. I love waking up in the morning with surprises. Well, everyday is a pleasant surprise when we’re together.

- If you look at page F2 of the Chronicle Classified section today, under the Valentine Proclamations, you’ll see the super cool ads that Dee put together for me and the kids. Yeah, “David T.” is me. Dee, you’re the best!

- Last night, Dee and I took the kids to Benihana’s for our annual Valentine’s Day dinner. We had a blast, especially the kids, who got their first taste of fancy Japanese-style chefs. I think they enjoyed the show more than the actual food. Of course, I stuffed myself silly with fried rice and shrimp. Shelby thought our young chef was cute. That girl … I tell ya’.

- Tonight is supposed to be “laundry night” for me. I think I may skip it to spend time with my luv. What’s on tap? An evening stroll, maybe some wine, chocolates, and a chick flick to finish off the night. Any suggestions on the movie, guys?

- Whether you’re spending this day with a loved-one or with family, I hope you all have a nice and romantic Valentine’s Day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Make sure to have Air Supply and Bread playing in the background...it sets the mood...

Why not watch the whole first season of Dawson's Creek?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Dave1974 said...

We ended up watching "American Idol" and "Forget Paris" while sipping Port wine - oh yeah, we had yummy chocolates too.

T'was a nice evening.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a very nice evening. at some point i fell asleep - i can't remember if that was the beginning of american idol or the end of the movie. i didn't even remember that i'd fallen asleep on the floor =0) thanks for leaving me there! xoxo

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's nice to be with your love one on valentine's...tho' i really wouldn't know be cause we both had class. but we went out during the weekend. we also invited nate and kristin to sweet tomato with us...we had a blast. hooray for valentines weekend...

daniel malabuyo

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

howcome you never invite me and dave to sweet tomato =0(

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home