Tidbits
Overjoyed
Buboy got me the Stevie Wonder Song Review: Greatest Hits for Christmas. These songs are absolutely amazing. This compilation has been on my play list since the beginning of the year. Stevie’s freakin’ awesome!
Freaks and Geeks
Simon, Paula, and Randy are back for another season of American Idol. Dee and I watched the season premiere last night and we both enjoyed it for the most part. The only thing I hate is watching the sore losers who didn’t get selected. Just because you can yell, it doesn’t mean you are actually carrying a tune. The first stage of the ‘Idol’ auditions is just a big freak show. If these people are willing to embarrass themselves on tv for our enjoyment, then bring it on. After all, that’s the price you pay for fame.
Having Fun While Wasting Time
Anthony and I (mostly me) have been playing a lot of Battlefront II on our PS2. That game is so addicting. I hate spending hours playing video games, but I can’t help it. Also, the kids got Guitar Hero this past weekend. Thanks to those Best Buy gift cards they received last Christmas, we’re now rocking out to Ozzy, The Ramones, Megadeath, and much more.
Best & Worst
I’m trying to compile my list of the best and worst films of 2005. This is tougher that I thought. Stay tuned.
Defending Duck Eggs
While I was in San Diego, my aunt got us some balut for a late night snack. I was ecstatic! I don’t care what you Americans say. Balut is awesome! You can have your late-night chips, and ice cream – I’ll take balut any time, baby.
Thanks
Much thanks go out to my cousin Sharon and her husband Jeremiah for taking us in during our weekend in San Diego. Your couches were the best. And, thanks for coffee as well. We'll see each other again soon.
Buboy got me the Stevie Wonder Song Review: Greatest Hits for Christmas. These songs are absolutely amazing. This compilation has been on my play list since the beginning of the year. Stevie’s freakin’ awesome!
Freaks and Geeks
Simon, Paula, and Randy are back for another season of American Idol. Dee and I watched the season premiere last night and we both enjoyed it for the most part. The only thing I hate is watching the sore losers who didn’t get selected. Just because you can yell, it doesn’t mean you are actually carrying a tune. The first stage of the ‘Idol’ auditions is just a big freak show. If these people are willing to embarrass themselves on tv for our enjoyment, then bring it on. After all, that’s the price you pay for fame.
Having Fun While Wasting Time
Anthony and I (mostly me) have been playing a lot of Battlefront II on our PS2. That game is so addicting. I hate spending hours playing video games, but I can’t help it. Also, the kids got Guitar Hero this past weekend. Thanks to those Best Buy gift cards they received last Christmas, we’re now rocking out to Ozzy, The Ramones, Megadeath, and much more.
Best & Worst
I’m trying to compile my list of the best and worst films of 2005. This is tougher that I thought. Stay tuned.
Defending Duck Eggs
While I was in San Diego, my aunt got us some balut for a late night snack. I was ecstatic! I don’t care what you Americans say. Balut is awesome! You can have your late-night chips, and ice cream – I’ll take balut any time, baby.
Thanks
Much thanks go out to my cousin Sharon and her husband Jeremiah for taking us in during our weekend in San Diego. Your couches were the best. And, thanks for coffee as well. We'll see each other again soon.
2 Comments:
Hey Dave, I saw that you're working on your Best and Worst. Thought that was a cool idea so I beat you to it on my blog. Course I'm sure your list will be a lot more...in depth than mine considering most of the movies I like need only little criteria: lots of violence and action. :)
I love reading your blog Dave but just incase I don't get a chance to tell you later (what with kids, work, playstation, life..)
#1 I TOTALLY enjoy our date nights with you in the bedroom playing Battlefront II
#2 American Idol is such a great laugh
#3 No matter what you say "Us Americans" think eating a baby fetus of ANY kind is yuk
#4 This Stevie Wonder CD IS THE BEST!
But mostly, I'm so happy you're home this weekend! XO.
Post a Comment
<< Home