Good Year
As we say goodbye to another good year, I want to stop and thank everyone who made it memorable and exciting. 2005 was a milestone year for a lot of us including me and Dee. It also marked some changes in our careers and jobs. Even though we had a few setbacks in 2005, it was still a pretty good year overall. Cheers to 2005, you were good to us!
2005 Highlights:
- My Christmas Day engagement to Dee. I’d be lying to everyone if I said I wasn’t nervous during the proposal. It’s a pretty big commitment. I’m glad I did it. I love you, Dee.
- Buboy graduating and receiving his certification for arts and design
- 2005 Malabuyo Camping Trip – Always a highlight every year. There’s nothing like being outdoors and spending hours at the beach with the family.
- Bunny’s Summer Vacation – It was great spending time with you again, girl.
- Balloon Fest 2005 – Another event that we look forward to every year. It’s one of the best festivals in the area. This year was even better with Chuck and Sandra joining us.
- Our trip to Santa Barbara – Wine tasting in the Santa Ynez Valley was truly memorable.
- Mary Ann’s engagement – Congratulations!
- My new job at the SF Weekly.
- Returning to the Chronicle after 2 months at the SF Weekly.
- Summer Weekend BBQ's
- Costume Party/Birthday Extravaganza – A success in its second year.
- Purchasing a Playstation 2 game console – After our trip to Vegas fell through, we spent the money on this instead.
- The Vertigo Tour – The best concert ever!
- Going to my first Sharks game – Daniel’s, Lisa’s & Sandra’s birthday party
- The Warriors finally getting their act together.
- My team (Chronicle Concord Retail) exceeding our 2004 numbers by more than $100,000 – good job, Michele, Jim, and Bill!
- Christmas Sweater Massacre
- Our 2nd annual New Year’s Eve party – thanks to everyone who came. Welcoming the new year with you all was a blast! I'm glad you liked the food too.
2005 Highlights:
- My Christmas Day engagement to Dee. I’d be lying to everyone if I said I wasn’t nervous during the proposal. It’s a pretty big commitment. I’m glad I did it. I love you, Dee.
- Buboy graduating and receiving his certification for arts and design
- 2005 Malabuyo Camping Trip – Always a highlight every year. There’s nothing like being outdoors and spending hours at the beach with the family.
- Bunny’s Summer Vacation – It was great spending time with you again, girl.
- Balloon Fest 2005 – Another event that we look forward to every year. It’s one of the best festivals in the area. This year was even better with Chuck and Sandra joining us.
- Our trip to Santa Barbara – Wine tasting in the Santa Ynez Valley was truly memorable.
- Mary Ann’s engagement – Congratulations!
- My new job at the SF Weekly.
- Returning to the Chronicle after 2 months at the SF Weekly.
- Summer Weekend BBQ's
- Costume Party/Birthday Extravaganza – A success in its second year.
- Purchasing a Playstation 2 game console – After our trip to Vegas fell through, we spent the money on this instead.
- The Vertigo Tour – The best concert ever!
- Going to my first Sharks game – Daniel’s, Lisa’s & Sandra’s birthday party
- The Warriors finally getting their act together.
- My team (Chronicle Concord Retail) exceeding our 2004 numbers by more than $100,000 – good job, Michele, Jim, and Bill!
- Christmas Sweater Massacre
- Our 2nd annual New Year’s Eve party – thanks to everyone who came. Welcoming the new year with you all was a blast! I'm glad you liked the food too.
2 Comments:
amen... 06 has something exciting in store for us so let's be prepared for thee best and the worse.
You can't go wrong with sinigang.
Post a Comment
<< Home