Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thursday Morning

  • Man, it's cold outside!
  • While driving to work, I saw this bumper sticker: "Treehugging Dirt Worshipper". Ah, an environmentalist you say? It was stuck on the bumper of an SUV. Hypocrite!
  • 17 more days before Christmas - I love it!
  • I'm still thinking about the movie, "Cinderella Man". Dee and I saw it last night on video. What an excellent movie. It's one of the best I've seen all year.
  • Reminder to self, mail Christmas cards. Reminder to all, mail your Christmas cards.
  • I need coffee.
  • It's Thursday morning, but I'm wishing it's Friday.
  • Looking forward to Saturday's hockey game. It will be mine and Anthony's first hockey game ever. The Sharks better not disappoint.
  • The Warriors lost last night. Heck, you can't win 'em all.
  • Have a good day, everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cinderella Man = 1938 version of the fight between ROCKY BALBOA & CLUBBER LANG. I can hear Mic saying,"Because you can't win, Rock! This guy will kill you to death inside of three rounds!". You have to admit it had many similarities.. But it was a fantastic movie, I cried.

I have but two words for all movie lovers: KING KONG! I think I may even take off early on Friday to see it. Anyone up for joining me? Dave? Mac? =0)

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think King Kong is out yet.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home