Christmas Sweater Massacre of 2005
Ok, I think it’s safe to assume that none of the older Malabuyo family members read my blog so here it goes:
This Christmas, all willing participants will be asked to wear, during our Christmas get-together, the ugliest Christmas sweater you can find. Create your own if need be. As long as it’s funny, disgusting, maybe even offensive, it’ll be fine. This will be a good way to just have some added Holiday fun, aside from opening the presents and karaoke. Plus, it would give everyone the opportunity to poke fun at themselves one last time before the year is over.
I’ve already received some positive feedback from some willing participants. Join the madness folks and let the massacre begin!
P.S. Imagine what those family photos would look like. Freakin' awesome!
4 Comments:
Is it bad that I have been walking around school the past few days looking at sweaters that teachers are wearing thinking "oh, that one would be perfect."
I wish I could join you guys...I'd put Daniel's and Buboy's faces on my expensive cashmere sweater. I woulda won.
Chesney,
That's hilarious. Do I think it's bad? Well ....
That is the ugliest sweater Dave. But I'm sure I can top that with something from my moms closet. Sad but true. Remember she wore it last year and you made a QVC comment..
Post a Comment
<< Home