B O R is Reckless!
Here’s an interesting piece that appeared in today’s Chronicle in response to Bill O’Reilly’s comments regarding the city of San Francisco. Personally, I have a love-hate relationship with Mr. O’Reilly. I love the fact that he’s a proponent of protecting children from sex offenders and deviants. However, he does go over the top with some of his remarks regarding politics and liberal ideals. He's right more than 50% of the time. And that freakin’ irritates me! But still, as a TV personality, Mr. O'Reilly should be more careful with his choice of words. To say that it would be OK for San Francisco to get attacked by terrorists is absolutely reckless. Again, this is yet another case of the news media feeding the public with tasteless unecessary garbage.
1 Comments:
I love Bill O'Reilly!
I did hear sound bits from what he said...whoa...you don't say things like that on tv...
Post a Comment
<< Home