Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tidbits

California Burnin’
How come Southern California burns almost the same time every year without fail? I think it’s because God hates the Dodgers and the Lakers. Oh wait; god coaches the Lakers … nevermind.


He Said What?!
Bill Bennet is reckless! Can you believe this guy actually wrote a book called, “Book of Virtues”? Now that’s scary! To all talk radio hosts (on the right or the left), it’s time to stop feeding the public this kind of garbage! Some folks shouldn't be on the radio.

Dave’s Recommends:
Public Enemy “Greatest Hits”:
Nothing compares to old school rap. This is an awesome collection of angry, militant songs from probably the most controversial rap group ever. It’s so over the top too – I think they actually called Elvis a racist on one of the songs. All I can say is, “Flava Flaaaaav!”

Get the Ambulance Ready
Alex Smith will start for the Niner’s this Sunday. It’s a Colt stampede! How appropriate.


TLC (The Learning Channel)
I watched this sad story of a little boy in Indonesia that had tumors in his face. His head was triple the size of a normal person’s. Experts were able to perform surgery on his face and remove the tumors. The boy was reunited with his family after spending weeks at the hospital. It was such a nice and uplifting story up until the end, before the closing credits, when they showed a blurb about how the kid died a few months later due to respiratory problems. I felt cheated. Darn you, TLC!


The Office
The funniest show on T.V.! I'm loving the second season so far.

And Finally …
I want to give a special “shout out” to one of the frequent visitors of this site - Cousin Gigi! It was nice to hear from you again. Give my regards to T-Bone.



Dee' s Birthday Wishlist
Dave's Birthday Wishlist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home