Thanks All!
Dee and I want to thank everyone for coming to our dinner birthday party on Saturday. To those who came, we enjoyed being with each and everyone of you. We're so proud that everyone actually showed up in costume this year. Thanks for the gifts and for the great company. We love all you guys and gals. To the crowd at Mimi's Cafe, thanks for the applause! For 5 seconds, I actually felt like a celebrity.
Come see the photos here, on TimChes.com.
Special kudos to:
- Chuck/Buboy for designing the invitations.
- Chuck/Buboy and Tim for the photos.
- The excellent staff of Mimi's Cafe for taking care of all 21 of us.
- Dee for making the "goodie" bags.
- Nate for winning Best Costume
- Daniel for giving us a glimpse of his "package"
Happy Halloween, everyone!
9 Comments:
It was awesome (the party I mean, not Danie's package)!
Dave, for certain photos, I put up a larger version--there's a "view larger image" button for those.
Here's a larger version of the group shot if you want to link to it.
Dang, you just dissed Daniel's package.
Daniel, you just gonna let that go?
I wish I could have been there! It looked like so much fun. Mimi's Cafe is an awesome restaurant.
I'm pretty sure Daniel has some sweet lookin' package, wish I could've been there to see it.
whoah...take it easy on the "package"...it was all for the ladies...
oh yeah...that was me...daniel
daniel, i hope you were referring to "the" lady... meaning me!!! no one else wants to see that...i don't know if i even want to see that!!!
Thanks Dave and Dee for inviting us... we had so much fun!!!
Lisa
So Lisa dissed Daniel's package too? Dang, it just ain't a good week.
Daniel, put your woman in her place! Haha!
(Just kidding, Lisa)
Post a Comment
<< Home