Extravaganza Update
First off, Happy Birthday to all my fellow October celebrants, especially to my cousins, Tim & Mac.
Our 2nd annual Birthday/costume party will be held on October 29th. Chuck/Buboy is designing the invitations as we speak. You all should receive them by regular mail in the next week or so. Please remember to RSVP.
Dee and I started a Wish List on Amazon.com. So, if you’re looking for gift ideas, look no further and click on the links below:
Dee's Birthday Wish List
Dave's Birthday Wish List
Thanks all!
Our 2nd annual Birthday/costume party will be held on October 29th. Chuck/Buboy is designing the invitations as we speak. You all should receive them by regular mail in the next week or so. Please remember to RSVP.
Dee and I started a Wish List on Amazon.com. So, if you’re looking for gift ideas, look no further and click on the links below:
Dee's Birthday Wish List
Dave's Birthday Wish List
Thanks all!
5 Comments:
Thanks Dave. So what happens if you get 10 wine racks?
I'm having trouble acquiring a Star Trek uniform. cheaply.
10 Wine racks? That's a lot of wine.
Thank God for gift receipts.
Man, why can't you have it the weekend before? That's when I have break and planning to be in the Bay Area sometime between Oct. 18 - 24.
Oli,
Move your Bay Area trip to the following week. It'd be cool to have you there.
I can't, I got classes the next week. It's alright, I'll just see you guys the week before.
Post a Comment
<< Home