Top Ten Things I’ve Been Hooked On To Lately
10) White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks – Ok, I admit it. I’ve been hooked on this for the past 2 years now. And they say caffeine isn’t addictive?
9) My Weblog – I love to write stupid stuff. What can I say?
8) NBA Street (PS2) – Street ball yo!
7) Airborne – Dee and I have been on the verge of getting sick this past week. But, thanks to this newly discovered cure, we avoided a full-blown flu attack. Doesn’t taste bad either.
6) Halloween Stores – I must have visited 3 stores this past week. We never celebrated Halloween in the Philippines as kids so I’m just trying to catch up on lost time.
5) 3 T.V. Shows’ Season Premiers: The Office, Nip/Tuck, The Apprentice
4) Work – Since coming back to the Chronicle, I came to realize – Wow! I really do like my job.
3) Books – I finished 3 books since July. Not bad considering I only read a few minutes before going to bed. Recommend: The Secret Man, The Da Vinci Code.
2) Chariot by Gavin DeGraw – So far, the best album I’ve bought all year. I’ve been hooked on this since July. Sad, isn’t it?
1) Amazon.com – Call me selfish, but I created my own birthday Wish List. It’s actually a good way for people to know what I want for my birthday. Everyone should have their own wish list.
9) My Weblog – I love to write stupid stuff. What can I say?
8) NBA Street (PS2) – Street ball yo!
7) Airborne – Dee and I have been on the verge of getting sick this past week. But, thanks to this newly discovered cure, we avoided a full-blown flu attack. Doesn’t taste bad either.
6) Halloween Stores – I must have visited 3 stores this past week. We never celebrated Halloween in the Philippines as kids so I’m just trying to catch up on lost time.
5) 3 T.V. Shows’ Season Premiers: The Office, Nip/Tuck, The Apprentice
4) Work – Since coming back to the Chronicle, I came to realize – Wow! I really do like my job.
3) Books – I finished 3 books since July. Not bad considering I only read a few minutes before going to bed. Recommend: The Secret Man, The Da Vinci Code.
2) Chariot by Gavin DeGraw – So far, the best album I’ve bought all year. I’ve been hooked on this since July. Sad, isn’t it?
1) Amazon.com – Call me selfish, but I created my own birthday Wish List. It’s actually a good way for people to know what I want for my birthday. Everyone should have their own wish list.
2 Comments:
You're so cute. I love you babe.
I'm glad you're happy at work, I think it's funny when I wake up in the middle of the night and you are sitting alone playing NBA street and I love reading your blog.
We call this, "Life's Simple Pleasures".. xo
I don't think David's that cute. He should grow his sideburns back.
Wishlist are great! (That link didn't work for me, by the way) Chesney's family and I have been using them for the past couple years for Christmas and birthdays (you can do a wishlist search for "malabuyo" and see all lems and olis too). Talk about dropping subtle hints. Thanks for reminding me about that by the way--I had to update mine, except what I really want more than any of that stuff are donations towards a trip to the Philippines to see my folks next year.
Post a Comment
<< Home