More Summer Stuff
Summer 2005 has been great so far.
This past weekend we went to the Rennaissance Faire in Novato. We knew it was going to be warm but not a 110 degrees! The heat was horrible. It totally ruined the whole experience for us. We were only there for a couple of hours. $17 a person well spent ... jeez! In any event, the festival itself was amazing. The whole atmosphere, including the actors and singers, were awesome. They have a way of making their guests feel like royalty. But just to warn you folks, wait 'till it gets cooler before you even think of spending an afternoon in Novato.
Barbequing on Sundays has become a weekly tradition at the Holliday household. Hey, what else would we do on Sunday evenings?
My new job at the Weekly has been anything but exciting. As a matter of fact, I'm not having any fun at all. The work-load is extremely heavy and the clients are so different from what I'm used to at the Chronicle. I know that I have to give it some more time before I can make a fair assessment of the job , but so far, I'm not enjoying working at all. Maybe this is what work is suppossed to feel like.
Currently reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown: a very interesting novel. How much of it is true? Probably none of it, but it's still a compelling read.
Sorry that I haven't been updating my blog. As I've said, work sucks! Hopefully I'll find more time to write in the future. In the meantime, I wish you all a great summer as well.
This past weekend we went to the Rennaissance Faire in Novato. We knew it was going to be warm but not a 110 degrees! The heat was horrible. It totally ruined the whole experience for us. We were only there for a couple of hours. $17 a person well spent ... jeez! In any event, the festival itself was amazing. The whole atmosphere, including the actors and singers, were awesome. They have a way of making their guests feel like royalty. But just to warn you folks, wait 'till it gets cooler before you even think of spending an afternoon in Novato.
Barbequing on Sundays has become a weekly tradition at the Holliday household. Hey, what else would we do on Sunday evenings?
My new job at the Weekly has been anything but exciting. As a matter of fact, I'm not having any fun at all. The work-load is extremely heavy and the clients are so different from what I'm used to at the Chronicle. I know that I have to give it some more time before I can make a fair assessment of the job , but so far, I'm not enjoying working at all. Maybe this is what work is suppossed to feel like.
Currently reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown: a very interesting novel. How much of it is true? Probably none of it, but it's still a compelling read.
Sorry that I haven't been updating my blog. As I've said, work sucks! Hopefully I'll find more time to write in the future. In the meantime, I wish you all a great summer as well.
1 Comments:
hey kuya david!
good job! hows the
new work going??
n e wayz.. haven't
heard from u lately!
e-mail me sometime if u can okay?
Donna
(u kno who dis is)
Post a Comment
<< Home