Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Two Weeks Notice (Part III)

I had lunch with a couple of co-workers yesterday. It’s been a routine for the 3 of us to go to a different restaurant once a week. I thought about how much I’m going to miss these guys, especially the laughs. And the funny thing is, we’re all so different from each other. One is a former college and pro basketball player from the 70’s who lives in Oakland and is probably one of the funniest and tallest people I’ve ever met. The other is your typical white guy who’s like the older version me (he’s 37) – he loves movies, especially indie flicks, loves the same music as I do, and loves good restaurants. I see no other circumstance in which the 3 of us would ever sit down to have lunch together unless we all worked in the same office. The workplace truly brings people together. I hope we all keep in touch in the future.

More to come …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home