Thursday, June 16, 2005

Two Weeks Notice (Part II)

It’s been an overwhelming 2 days for me at work. I’ve received phone calls and emails from folks wishing me the best as I leave the company. I have begun sending notes to clients to inform them of the changes that are happening on my particular desk. The office has assigned a temporary replacement for me until they find a permanent person before August. I’m glad she’s experienced at the job – training her will be short and easy.

I’m glad that I’m going on vacation next week. It’ll give me some time to breathe and take care of some personal affairs before I start my new job. Plus, we’re having our annual, much-anticipated Malabuyo camping trip next weekend. Spending time with my cousins, friends, and family is always a blast. Someone should bring alcohol this year. Pass the beer and wine around.

To Dee, thanks for giving me encouragement throughout this transition phase. You gave me confidence to actually take on this new job opportunity. I couldn’t have done it without your support.

More to come …

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've done well through your Transition Phase OB1.

It's been a pleasure being by your side. The kids and I love you Dabid. We are very proud of you! XO

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home