Losers of the Month (May)
Anna Ayala & James Plascencia
Need I say more? Here’s a couple who thought that they could swindle Wendy’s out of a million dollar bogus lawsuit because of a finger tip. These 2 could quite possibly be the biggest losers of the YEAR! You see, it’s one thing to accuse a fast food chain for being a community health risk (dirty kitchens, food poisoning, etc …), but to conspire against a major corporation in such a bizarre manner is just completely careless and totally irresponsible. Didn’t they know that Wendy’s would eventually launch a full investigation against their claim? Didn’t they know that someone would eventually find out that Anna Ayala has had previous bogus lawsuits in the past? Say it with me, “What were they thinking”?
I’ve always said, “There are no stupid people in the world, only lazy people”. I guess I was wrong. These 2 are 2005’s version of Dumb and Dumber. You have to give them credit though – they were creative.
As for Wendy’s, they will eventually recover from this unfortunate incident. As much as I hate fast food joints, I can’t help but feel sorry for their company and their workers. I heard on the news today that their sales figures are significantly down since the "finger" fiasco.
In any event, I hope that Ayala and her co-conspirator get what they deserve. I heard prisons give new meaning to words like, "finger" and "chili". Let's hope they learn their lesson.
Need I say more? Here’s a couple who thought that they could swindle Wendy’s out of a million dollar bogus lawsuit because of a finger tip. These 2 could quite possibly be the biggest losers of the YEAR! You see, it’s one thing to accuse a fast food chain for being a community health risk (dirty kitchens, food poisoning, etc …), but to conspire against a major corporation in such a bizarre manner is just completely careless and totally irresponsible. Didn’t they know that Wendy’s would eventually launch a full investigation against their claim? Didn’t they know that someone would eventually find out that Anna Ayala has had previous bogus lawsuits in the past? Say it with me, “What were they thinking”?
I’ve always said, “There are no stupid people in the world, only lazy people”. I guess I was wrong. These 2 are 2005’s version of Dumb and Dumber. You have to give them credit though – they were creative.
As for Wendy’s, they will eventually recover from this unfortunate incident. As much as I hate fast food joints, I can’t help but feel sorry for their company and their workers. I heard on the news today that their sales figures are significantly down since the "finger" fiasco.
In any event, I hope that Ayala and her co-conspirator get what they deserve. I heard prisons give new meaning to words like, "finger" and "chili". Let's hope they learn their lesson.
1 Comments:
I am not ashamed to admit that I followed this story from day one. It's so bizarre and cheesy cool. It's bound to be a TV movie one day.
Post a Comment
<< Home