Vader Gets Slapped With PG-13
Yoda gets tortured in the next Star Wars. Yes!!!
Lucas must be getting real desperate.
While he's at it, he might as well add a shower scene with Jar Jar and Chewy. Or, drop a couple of F-bombs from Padme. Oh yeah!
Lucas must be getting real desperate.
While he's at it, he might as well add a shower scene with Jar Jar and Chewy. Or, drop a couple of F-bombs from Padme. Oh yeah!
4 Comments:
Or a cool random sex scene between Padme and Anakin. Or some really bloody, gory fight scene where Anakin is slaughtering all the Jedi kids in training.
I'm writing Lucas an e-mail promoting Oli to be the next screenwriter for his next episodes (7-9).
Guys, I think Anikin DOES actually kill all the Jedi kids in the next movie. No joke.
I am also not joking when I say that Padme is the least interesting character in the entire 6 film series.
Mac is right. The article does mention a killing spree of Jedi children.
YES!!! Medichlorians can't save you now!
Post a Comment
<< Home