Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tidbits

After a long and nice weekend, going to work today feels like a drag. I woke up to the sound of the kids getting ready for school and talking about chicken pox.

Which brings me to my next tidbit – Shelby may (or may not) have chicken pox. The poor girl woke up this morning with all sorts of little bumps all over her body. Dee’s taking her to the doctor this morning. We’re hoping it’s something else or just a very slight case of the virus. Dee and I never had chicken pox before. According to Dee’s research this morning, all of us around her have already been exposed. Shelby, most likely, has been carrying the virus for about 2 weeks now. I’m hoping that my body has enough resistance to prevent the chicken pox. Otherwise, I’m screwed!

Sunday evening was a real treat. Dee and I organized a surprise Graduation party for Buboy. Thanks to all those that came to our little bbq shindig. I hope you all liked my cooking (if you call “barbeque” cooking). To Buboy, thanks for being such a great sport and jumping in to the not-so-warm swimming pool. Dee thought that our graduation gift called for an appropriate dare. The game of “Scene It” didn’t go as planned for the men. Next time, Lisa will be on our team. It’s just not fair having all that Disney knowledge sitting on the other team. Men, revenge will be sweet the next time around.

More “Congratulations” go out to:
- Uncle Nollie from Seminary
- Auntie Evelyn from nursing school
- Therese from High School
Graduates, be proud!

Here's another reason why I love my cousins - they sure know how to poke fun at themselves.

It’s less than a month away from our next camping trip. I can’t wait. Reminder to self, bring allergy meds. The outdoors is giving me a hard time this year.

Good times!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

- awesome--an ipod mini. I want an ipod. Sorry that I couldn't make it to the grad party. We have a lot of grad parties to go to this year and a lot of them overlap.

- Oh man, the infamous Malabuyo clan camping trip. It's going to be awesome. I don't know when this started to become an annual tradition, but it's become bigger than Christmas. Here are some photos from last year.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are Oliver and Lem going too?

1:18 PM  
Blogger Oli said...

Ya I'm coming, BUT, Lem isn't. He has a wedding to attend to as a groomsmen. The wedding is that Saturday. I guess he could fly into San Jose Saturday night or Sunday morning and still go camping for Sunday and Monday maybe.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home