Losers of the Month (April)
Drivers – Yes, those of us who drive to work, to school, or just to get somewhere, are the biggest losers of the month. Gas prices have increased to ridiculous proportions. At one point, I paid $2.79 a gallon for gas. My gas light is ready to flicker out by its excessive usage. Our president, congress, and senate all recognize the problem but no one seems to have the balls to investigate what’s going on. We, the general public, are just forced to swallow what they feed us. Big oil companies are benefiting from the wealth while the economy continues to turn sour. Mr. Bush, the economy will never bounce back as long as your buddies from these companies fail to give the public a break.
Meanwhile, here’s my plea to the American people: STOP buying “gas guzzlers”! Full-size SUV’s and those trendy looking Hummers not only pollute our air, but they’re also an excuse for auto makers not to make more energy efficient cars. And why should they? We continue to buy their products. If we’re all united in refusing to buy less energy efficient vehicles, maybe the auto makers would start to listen. I still can’t believe how people can continue to buy these automobiles! (Hi, Dad)
So, as long as I continue to get in to my RAV4 everyday, I might as well tattoo an “L” on my forehead. I’m such a LOSER!
Meanwhile, here’s my plea to the American people: STOP buying “gas guzzlers”! Full-size SUV’s and those trendy looking Hummers not only pollute our air, but they’re also an excuse for auto makers not to make more energy efficient cars. And why should they? We continue to buy their products. If we’re all united in refusing to buy less energy efficient vehicles, maybe the auto makers would start to listen. I still can’t believe how people can continue to buy these automobiles! (Hi, Dad)
So, as long as I continue to get in to my RAV4 everyday, I might as well tattoo an “L” on my forehead. I’m such a LOSER!
2 Comments:
Give me one of those "L's" too! Actually, Chesney drives our 4Runner more than I do. (Hi Chesney).
Cars just suck.
Post a Comment
<< Home