Friday, May 06, 2005

Look Who's Getting Richer Now

If you picked up today’s Chronicle this morning, you would have noticed our yearly special section called, The Chronicle 200. And right on page2 are the rankings for the top money makers of the past year. No surprise, Chevron-Texaco Corp. is up there at No. #1.

Am I the only one who thinks that there’s something wrong with this picture?

I offered a small solution to our gas problems a couple of postings ago. If you’ve been boycotting Shell, Chevron, Texaco, etc … please continue to do so. Obviously, they don’t need our business since they’re swimming in cash. If you disagree with me, so be it. I’m not the one getting screwed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're all getting screwed. What we need is Mr. Fusion from the Back to the Future movies.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home