Kon gra choo ley shons!
To Buboy and Lisa on finishing their college courses.
You guys have a lot to be proud of. This is quite an accomplishment and Dee & I wish you both continued success. Keep up the good work!
Lisa, thanks for inviting us to your party. We had fun. I hope you enjoyed your presents - eventhough you didn't get a light saber.
You guys have a lot to be proud of. This is quite an accomplishment and Dee & I wish you both continued success. Keep up the good work!
Lisa, thanks for inviting us to your party. We had fun. I hope you enjoyed your presents - eventhough you didn't get a light saber.
4 Comments:
I think I have an idea for wedding gifts!
Daniel has a light saber in his pocket.
Does your light saber make all those cool swooshing sounds?
my lightsaber doesn't need swooshing sounds...
daniel
Post a Comment
<< Home