Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Even Better Than The Real Thing

I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet and actually purchase U2 tickets for their November show in Oakland. I won’t tell you how much I paid for these General Admission tickets, but I will say that they were way above the retail value. I debated long and hard whether it was worth the money or not. Obviously, with Dee’s help, I decided that they were indeed something worth paying good money for. It’s U2 for crying out loud! Their concerts are not just ordinary performances; they're more like “cinematic experiences”. And who knows? This could be their final tour. (Depends if Bono decides to run for president or for a seat at the United Nations)

So Mac, if you’re going to the Tuesday night show, I guess I’ll see you there.

Note: If any of you out there are interested in getting U2 tickets, check out StubHub.com.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, if you can't get floor tickets right at the start of the sale, this is what's going to happen. But yeah, my ticket is for Tuesday and I'm going to try to find another one too.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave! Well I am looking for tickets for me & daniel too so maybe we will see you there!!!

Lisa

10:46 AM  
Blogger Dave1974 said...

Lisa, that would be great. I would have gotten more tickets but they were just so expensive. I hope you guys get 'em. Mac, Dee, and I all have tickets for the Tuesday night show. See you there.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm poor...feel bad for me and buy me tickets to the U2 show...actually, i really want to go because the Killers and Keane is goin to be there

daniel

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home