Your Name is Napoleon?
Napoleon Dynamite is not one of the funniest movies ever made nor one of the most intriguing. It is, however, so addicting to watch. Granted, the dry humor of the film can be irritating to some people, but not for me (and Dee, Jenny, Shel, and even Anth). We love Napoleon and Pedro and Deb and the rest of the cast. These characters will forever be a part of our culture – pop icons you might say – loveable underdogs and outcasts. This movie gave new meaning to words like, "skills", "tater tots", "vote for Pedro", "num chucks" "time machine" and "quesidiLLa". Also, we will never look at 70’s women’s business suits the same way again.
It’s funny now when we look back on the first time we saw Napoleon Dynamite. We absolutely hated it until Dee and I started using his "soundbites" one night during dinner. We were both laughing our heads off! After that, the love fest began. One other thing, Napoleon reminds me so much of one of my cousins (I won’t mention his name, but you know who I’m referring to).
Anyway, here’s a "Napoleon soundbites" site that *we can all enjoy. Got skillz?
*Minions of Dynamite
It’s funny now when we look back on the first time we saw Napoleon Dynamite. We absolutely hated it until Dee and I started using his "soundbites" one night during dinner. We were both laughing our heads off! After that, the love fest began. One other thing, Napoleon reminds me so much of one of my cousins (I won’t mention his name, but you know who I’m referring to).
Anyway, here’s a "Napoleon soundbites" site that *we can all enjoy. Got skillz?
*Minions of Dynamite
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home