You Want Gas? Gas This!
Do I believe there’s a "gas price" conspiracy? Darn right I do!
Gas prices are now at a record high in the Bay Area. Even the ARCO in Martinez is now charging $2.43 a gallon. The oil and gas companies don’t have an explanation for this ridiculous trend. Congress and even the White House don’t seem to care and have turned a blind eye on what’s going on. And why should they? Most of their campaign partners are billionaires who own these big corporations.
As for the public, we just continue swallow what they give us. Well, it doesn’t have to be this way. To all my blogger friends, it’s time to revolt. I plan to boycott Chevron, Shell, Texaco, and all the other bigger companies out there. I can find other gas stations aside from the ones I mentioned that provide the same quality product and also cheaper. Besides, who among us ever bought gas based on it's "so-called" performance? That’s another hoax. How could any of us know that Shell or Chevron’s gas is better for our cars? I can’t feel the difference. My car can’t feel the difference, either.
Anyway, why the boycott? It’s because these big corporations are the ones that constantly take advantage of the public. They’ve had for years and they’ll continue to do it. Let’s see how high in demand they think gas is when people stop buying from them. Off with their corporate heads!
Gas prices are now at a record high in the Bay Area. Even the ARCO in Martinez is now charging $2.43 a gallon. The oil and gas companies don’t have an explanation for this ridiculous trend. Congress and even the White House don’t seem to care and have turned a blind eye on what’s going on. And why should they? Most of their campaign partners are billionaires who own these big corporations.
As for the public, we just continue swallow what they give us. Well, it doesn’t have to be this way. To all my blogger friends, it’s time to revolt. I plan to boycott Chevron, Shell, Texaco, and all the other bigger companies out there. I can find other gas stations aside from the ones I mentioned that provide the same quality product and also cheaper. Besides, who among us ever bought gas based on it's "so-called" performance? That’s another hoax. How could any of us know that Shell or Chevron’s gas is better for our cars? I can’t feel the difference. My car can’t feel the difference, either.
Anyway, why the boycott? It’s because these big corporations are the ones that constantly take advantage of the public. They’ve had for years and they’ll continue to do it. Let’s see how high in demand they think gas is when people stop buying from them. Off with their corporate heads!
1 Comments:
Gas sucks. Bring on that "Mr. Fusion" machine from Back to the Future.
Mac
Post a Comment
<< Home