Tidbits: Today's Headlines
1) Happy Birthday Dee! (Hugs, Kisses, Hugs, Kisses)
2) Decision 2004 - I don't care who you guys are voting for - just go out there and let your voices be heard. Each and every vote counts.
I was looking for 'Ralph Nader' on the ballot but his name was left out. And all those Propositions were somewhat confusing. In any event, I supported whatever our Governor endorsed.
3) Song of the Day:
"Everybody Wants to Rule the World"
-Tears for Fears
4) Dee and the kids got me "Party of Five: First Season" on DVD. Gotta love those Salingers.
2) Decision 2004 - I don't care who you guys are voting for - just go out there and let your voices be heard. Each and every vote counts.
I was looking for 'Ralph Nader' on the ballot but his name was left out. And all those Propositions were somewhat confusing. In any event, I supported whatever our Governor endorsed.
3) Song of the Day:
"Everybody Wants to Rule the World"
-Tears for Fears
4) Dee and the kids got me "Party of Five: First Season" on DVD. Gotta love those Salingers.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home