Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Tidbits

Congratulations to my baby! Dee had her LASIK eye surgery done today. That took a lot of guts. I'm proud of you.

The Champ (Revisited)
Has there ever been a better "tear-jerker" out there than this movie? I cried like a baby when I first saw this film. I must have been only 6 or 7. And still, after all these years, I can't help but get emotional in the final minutes of this movie. It's unbelievable! I'm a 30-year old man and I'm being reduced to tears by little Ricky Schroeder. What a classic!
Grade: A

Is it possible? The Boston Red Sox are 1 win away from the World Series title. This gives hope to us Warrior fans. Miracles do happen.

The Daily Show is my new favorite TV show. It gives new meaning to fake politics.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home