Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Tidbits

Today is a good day. We were pounded by rain and high winds yesterday, but today the sun is out and the feeling of Autumn is in the air. I love this time of the year.

10 more days and I will be 30 years old. Most people hate getting older. Not me. The best part of having a birthday - the party! I'm really looking forward to our little "shindig" in San Francisco next Saturday. Me and Dee are inviting are friends, co-workers, and family to this event. Did I mention that it's a costume party as well? Oh yeah, if you haven't RSVP'd, what are you waiting for? Call me.

The 2004 soap opera of "Yankees vs. Red Sox" ends tonight. I'm hoping that the Sox would finally end the curse for the sake of their fans - whom are the most annoying in baseball. Go Sox!

Picture of the day:
John Kerry campaigns at a local school. Get them while they're young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home